Western & English Today

Fall 2017

W&E Today provides retailers and manufacturers with education and ideas that provoke innovation in the Western and English markets.

Issue link: http://wetoday.epubxp.com/i/861966

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 26 of 35

western & english sales association 888-933-9372 or 303-295-1084 or Fax: 303-295-0941 • Online: denver-wesa.com • Email info@denver-wesa.com Or download WESA's mobile app at the Apple Store or Google Play Follow us on: J A N U A R Y 1 2 – 1 5 , 2 0 1 8 C h a r g e i n t o t h e N e w Ye a r w i t h W E S A i n D e n v e r ! The new 4 day format is designed to improve your bottom line and save you time! Be on the lookout for new and exciting elements introduced in January to rejuvenate the energy on the show floor! Shop the Market that has something for everyone at the USA's oldest, 200,000+ square foot platform for equestrian-related goods; workwear, outerwear, plus working saddles and cowgirl bling, exotic western to steel-toed boots, t-shirts to 100X felts, and show clothes to designer jeans and leathers. WESA provides the most authentic trade event for retailers and wholesalers from 52 states and 26 foreign countries. I N T E R N AT I O N A L W E S T E R N / E N G L I S H A P P A R E L & E Q U I P M E N T M A R K E T

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Western & English Today - Fall 2017