Western & English Today

SOURCE 2016

W&E Today provides retailers and manufacturers with education and ideas that provoke innovation in the Western and English markets.

Issue link: http://wetoday.epubxp.com/i/617658

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 45 of 147

36 Western & English Today Justin Names Josh Lizotte as Divisional Manager for Justin Original Workboots FORT WORTH – Justin Brands, a leading manufacturer of best-in-class authentic Western, equine, work and outdoor foot- wear proudly handcrafed in America, has named Josh Lizotte as divisional manager for Justin Original Workboots. "Josh has extensive knowledge of the industry, as well as strong working cus- tomer relationships both in Western chan- nels and industrial-based accounts," says Mike Fuller, vice president of sales, Justin Brands. "His skill set will greatly accelerate the division's overall growth and account base diversifcation." Lizotte has nearly 20 years of experience in the footwear industry, including more than 17 years at Wolverine World Wide. During his time there, he held a number of positions, including territory manager, national sales manager and, most recently, vice president of sales of the Wolverine Boot Division. Over the past two years, Lizotte served as national sales director of footwear at Tommy Bahama, where he was respon- sible for creating and implementing the sales structure and roll-out of the brand's footwear division as an in-house-sourced entity. He holds a bachelor's degree in busi- ness administration from Loyola University in New Orleans. "I am thrilled to join the Justin Original Workboots team. My background in sales, management and marketing of industrial footwear positions me to lead this well- established brand to the next level. I am excited about the opportunities here at Jus- tin and to be with a company with such a strong history and heritage. Tere is huge upside growth potential for the JOW divi- sion and I am excited to be starting the mis- sion to achieving our goals." About Justin Brands: Justin Brands, Inc. is a Berkshire-Hathaway subsidiary (NYSE: BRKa) and the world's largest manufacturer of Western footwear. Its divisions also include leading footwear brands such as Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots, Nocona Boots, Chippewa Boots and Justin Original Workboots. Justin Brands (817) 348-2081; justinbrands.com Justin Brands gets 'Vendor of Last Half Century' Award from Cavender's FORT WORTH – Justin Brands, a leading manufacturer of best-in-class authentic Western, equine, work and outdoor foot- wear proudly handcrafted in America, is honored to announce its reception of the "Vendor of Last Half Century" award from longtime partner and top Western outfitter, Cavender's. Justin Brands and its individual brands, including Justin Boots, Tony Lama Boots, Nocona Boots and Justin Original Workboots, have been a longtime partner of Cavender's since its inception in 1965. "I'm confident I speak for ever y employee of Justin Brands when I say we are humbled to receive this award from a group of people we hold in such high esteem," said Randy Watson, CEO, Justin Brands. "Cavender's has not only been a crucial part of our growth, but the people at Cavender's are our good friends. I con- gratulate James, Joe, Mike and Clay and their team on their frst 50 years and look forward to the next 50." Cavender's is one of the premiere West- ern retailers in the country, with locations across eight states. All locations are owned and operated by the Cavender family. Josh Lizotte INDUSTRY NEWS

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Western & English Today - SOURCE 2016