Western & English Today

SOURCE 2016

W&E Today provides retailers and manufacturers with education and ideas that provoke innovation in the Western and English markets.

Issue link: http://wetoday.epubxp.com/i/617658

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 52 of 147

JANUARY 2016 43 Feel Better Ride Better For your nearest dealer: 800•347•0033 More 2 K Grey at www.IntrepidIntl.com ntrepid I I nternational From saddle to street, do it all in 2KGrey. A little bit edgy with a whole lot of style. Ariat International Signs 23-Time ProRodeo World Champion Trevor Brazile to Footwear Sponsorship UNION CITY, CALIF. – Ariat International, the leader in innovative Western and Eng- lish footwear, apparel and accessories, announces its footwear sponsorship of legendary, renowned cowboy Trevor Brazile. Brazile has a long history of victories and has become one of the most well-known cow- boys competing in the professional rodeo today. One of his most recent accomplishments is being among an eight-member class inducted into the 2016 Texas Sports Hall of Fame. Other Hall of Famers include NFL and MLB players, among other professional and col- legiate athletes. "Trevor is without question one of the most decorated cowboys of all time. His drive and athleticism in the sport of rodeo is unparalleled," says Susan Alcala, vice president of part- nership marketing at Ariat International. "Trevor brings an exceptional technical expertise in a variety of rodeo disciplines, and with this partnership, the Ariat team looks forward to collaborating with him to bring even more unique, innovative performance footwear col- lections." "Ariat footwear is one of a kind; their performance features, incredible comfort and all around quality make them incomparable. Te innovative footwear Ariat is bringing to the industry is truly cutting edge," says Brazile. "I am honored to be added to the Ariat athlete roster and look forward to working with their team." About Ariat International: Ariat International, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of innovative performance equestrian footwear and apparel. Featuring a patented technology designed to deliver stability, durability and comfort, Ariat pioneered the application of advanced athletic shoe technology into English riding boots and authentic Western boots. Ariat products are sold in a network of retail outlets throughout the world. Ariat International (800) 899-8141; ariat.com

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Western & English Today - SOURCE 2016