Western & English Today

SOURCE 2015

W&E Today provides retailers and manufacturers with education and ideas that provoke innovation in the Western and English markets.

Issue link: http://wetoday.epubxp.com/i/441626

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 57 of 163

48 Western & English Today NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP NEW PRODUCT ROUNDUP ARIAT HOTLEAF COLLECTION Ariat International executes a stylish interpretation of the HotLeaf pattern on its ever-popular Fatbaby boots. Women's styles debuting at the January WESA Market include the Fatbaby Heritage Vivid, MSRP $94.95; the Fatbaby All-Weather Square Toe, MSRP $139.95; and the Fatbaby Heritage Lacer at left, MSRP $99.95 (510) 477-6900; ariat.com WESA MR 3430, MR 3830, AETA 1012 CASHEL HOTLEAF COLLECTION With all the quality you expect from the Cashel Company, their HotLeaf Collection includes a small horn bag, a medium horn bag, a medium rear bag, a deluxe saddle bag, and baseball caps. The HotLeaf Camo Small Horn Bag, shown here, has a place for your gear, with no place for ordinary. MSRP $40.99 (800) 333-2202; cashelcompany.com WESA EB 430 WILD GAME-CHANGER I 'm a woman who loves to hunt, both for the spiritual reward of being immersed in nature, and to provide my family with healthy, wild protein. And I'm not alone: In the short period since 2006, the number of women hunters in the U.S. has surged by more than 25 percent. I doubt if I'm alone, either, in my distaste for the bubble-gummy pink camouflage patterns that have proliferated over the past few years. Fortunately, there's now a game-changer: the classy, elegant HotLeaf pattern from RK Outdoors, which has licensed the pattern to Western stalwart companies Ariat International, Cashel Company and Triple Creek Products. I concur with HotLeaf's slogan: "The hottest thing to happen to hunting since women." — Susan L. Ebert ✔ EDITOR'S PICK TRIPLE CREEK PRODUCTS HOTLEAF COLLECTION Triple Creek Products designed its HotLeaf Collection with function and fashion in mind, and priced so that you will want to buy the whole collection. The well-designed, sturdy and fabulously attractive array of travel accessories, bags and kits — such as the cosmetic bag and wristlet shown here — also includes a toiletry case, backpacks and multiple totes, as well as a range bag and backpacks for the stylish huntress. Coordinating with these is a complete selection of electronic cases for iPhone, Kindle, iPad and Samsung, plus 12- pack and 24-pack insulated cooler bags. Several caps round out the collection, and T-shirts will be available this spring. Cosmetic bag, MSRP $30; wristlet, MSRP $28 (877) 853-5442; triplecreekproducts.com WESA PB 340

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Western & English Today - SOURCE 2015