Western & English Today

Spring 2018

W&E Today provides retailers and manufacturers with education and ideas that provoke innovation in the Western and English markets.

Issue link: https://wetoday.epubxp.com/i/955902

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 14 of 35

SPRING 2018 Western & English Today 13 A d r i an B r an n an @buckaroogirlofficial Followers: 46,000+ WHY FOLLOW: As a Western lifestyle influencer living off the grid when not on the road as a singer/songwriter, Adrian does an incredible job of connecting deeply with her audience through authentic content , from her "Dear Cowgirl" inspirational writings to the occasional snapshot of roadkill. Adrian understands the power of truly targeting and serving a specific audience to build her brand. L y n d s e y G a r be r Ph o t o g r a p hy @lyndseygarber Followers: 13,000+ WHY FOLLOW: A wedding photographer, Lyndsey is a true storyteller and a master of the Instagram grid layout. She's built a beautifully curated feed of original photos. Additionally, Lyndsey has mastered the Instagram Stories feature, using it to share behind-the-scenes moments and additional photos that give her audience a more intimate look at the love stories she documents. R ac h e l J oi M c G i n n @racheljoi Followers: 22,000+ WHY FOLLOW: Rachel is a lifestyle blogger who shares every aspect of her life, from motherhood to hair-braiding tutorials. Her authentic nature and behind- the-scenes snapshots make her feel more like a friend than an influencer, which fosters a sincere connection and trust. is is the depth of influence companies should look for in choosing partners to effectively promote their products and brands. S a v a nn a h S e v e ns W e st e r n C h i c @savannah7s Followers: 49,000+ WHY FOLLOW: Savannah Sevens is a fantastic example of a social media- based boutique done right. Owner Ryley Austin is another successful example of attention to consistency and on-brand imagery. In addition to smartly merchandised and well-styled looks, she successfully speaks to her customers through imagery and engagement, minimizing the typical emotional barriers customers can feel when shopping online. A l l i e F a l co n D e s ig n s @alliefalcon Followers: 13,000+ WHY FOLLOW: Allie Falcon is another designer who has made the Instagram platform truly serve her brand. Allie has effectively utilized the limited profile space provided by the platform to maximize search visibility and has curated a stunning grid featuring her hand-painted leatherworks and accessories. Her style is consistent and her profile offers an uninterrupted diet of her work. is gal is all brand and no ego. e C l a s s y T r a i l e r @theclassytrailer Followers: 38,000+ WHY FOLLOW: e Classy Trailer has done an incredible job of leveraging the Instagram platform to establish and grow a successful business. Owner Jill Skinner fills her feed with her latest handmade jewelry designs, showcasing them in a clean and consistent way that reinforces her branding. Every post is instantly recognizable to customers as they scroll through their home feed. C ontributing writer and Western lifestyle influencer ea Larsen (@thecowgirldiaries) has created a successful community-based approach to connecting with and inspiring women of the West. With nearly 40,000 followers, she represents the type of established Instagram user and industry influencer that can serve as both an example and a promotional partner to help improve your social media status. Who does ea look to for Insta-inspiration? Here are six of her must-follow picks: MODEL BEHAVIOR

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of Western & English Today - Spring 2018